Sprint Incentive Program
Boost short-term tactical sales with a Sprint Incentive Program. Quick to market. Set targets, create focus, ignite sales. Move product fast. Achieve positive results.
A Sprint Incentive Program from Achievement Awards Group is an innovative short-term tactical sales incentive designed to move product faster, clear old stock, increase seasonal sales and re-ignite sales passion. Generate a surge of sales activity from your own sales team or your sales channel.
It can be designed and launched in just a few weeks. Programs typically run three to six months. Momentum is driven through frequent, targeted communications to ensure positive results. Creative rewards and a wide range of winners generate excitement and engagement.
How a Sprint Incentive Program Works
Harness the power of your sales team or channels to deliver a tactical sales push with fast results. A snap-shot of program features includes the following:
- Quick to market, with setup completed in just a few weeks.
- Focused on specific sales targets that need immediate drive.
- Boost the attention of your sales channel for competitive advantage.
- Segment your target audience for maximum cost benefit.
- Increase the winner’s circle for optimum motivational impact.
- Spectacular range of rewards include:
- Online Catalogue of Awards with over 10 000 merchandise, travel and experience rewards;
- AwardsCard™ incentive gift card for personal shopping at 200 000 MasterCard™ accredited retailers in South Africa;
- Speedy door-to-door delivery.
Benefits To You:
- Improve understanding of your sales challenges, environment and people;
- Customised solutions designed to meet your specific needs and performance goals;
- Creation of a measurement system to outline behaviours, outcomes and results;
- Risk-free rewards budget is defined to link costs to sales;
- Program launch to drive enthusiasm and participation;
- Regular, targeted communications delivered to inform, educate and motivate;
- Customised reward offering for motivational appeal and full impact;
- Regular reporting and feedback to keep program on track;
- Process underpinned by powerful IT systems.