Build lasting sales partner relationships with a B2B Loyalty program. Engage, motivate and reward the people who support your offering.
Motivate your dealers, resellers and retail partners to be as passionate about your products as you are. A B2B Loyalty program from Achievement Awards Group allows you to define goals, engage interest, motivate performance and reward success.
Through our loyalty solution you will be able to attract new customers, drive sales and secure market share. Forge mutually profitable relationships with your partners that promote long-term loyalty and ensure a competitive edge in the market. With over 1 000 successful campaigns designed and managed for high-profile clients in dozens of industries, we have the experience and expertise to design, develop and manage your program from start-to-finish.
How Our B2B Loyalty Program Helps Your Business
Keep your product top-of-mind and top priority for the people you need to drive your products through to market. We work with you every step of the way to develop a B2B Loyalty program that is designed and managed from start-to-finish. Our B2B Loyalty solution helps you to:
- Raise brand awareness in the market
- Differentiate from competitors
- Give momentum to new product launches
- Optimise order and fulfillment processes through information exchange
- Drive sales to move older stock
- Build long-term market share
- Support loyalty and long-term channel relationships
Benefits To You:
- Define and analyse your business goals;
- Segment your customers;
- Design and launch a program to excite and engage;
- Monitor individual progress, communicate regularly, reward attainment of goals;
- A rewards offering tailored to your specific needs:
- Online Catalogue of Awards featuring 10 000 merchandise, travel and experience awards
- Wide selection of high-end privilege awards
- Unlimited shopping choices with the AwardsCard™ valid at any MasterCard™ retailer in South Africa
- Detailed progress reports and feedback;
- Stage events to recognise and reward outstanding performance;
- Design conferences and learning opportunities;
- Organise networking events to support loyal relationships;
- Provide online catalogue, support and tools to reinforce business partner relationships.