Recognition Skills Development
One-of-a-kind professional development course for employee recognition. Learn to lead through recognition.
Motivation through Recognition – the Heart of Leadership is a 2-day facilitated workshop offered through Achievement Awards Group that provides managers with the understanding, tools and confidence they need to integrate employee recognition into everyday management practice.
The benefits of this exclusive training opportunity include effective leadership, more engaged staff and a company culture that supports productivity as well as profitability.
How Employee Recognition Skills Development Works
Motivation through Recognition – The Heart of Leadership addresses the latest views and research on employee recognition as a leadership best practice. The course comprises four modules that address critical elements of recognition. Modules are structured as follows:
Module 1: The Power of Recognition
Module 2: Motivation
Module 3: The 9 Requirements of Recognition
- Be self-aware
- Be other-aware
- Align hearts and minds
- Be on the lookout
- Tell tales
- Celebrate success
- Address obstacles and issues of fairness
- Be open to new ways of doing things
- Continually reassess and maintain or realign recognition practices
Module 4: Personal action plan and commitment
Participants of the course will be able to demonstrate applied competence across a range of criteria, from motivation theories, techniques and best practices to applied recognition strategies in relation to effective leadership.
Benefits To You:
- Increase employee retention;
- Reduce absenteeism;
- Enhance team effectiveness;
- Improve customer service;
- Align individual performance to business objectives;
- Create an engaged, high performance culture aligned to objectives and focused on achieving business results;
- Effective framework for instilling recognition practices throughout the organisation.