Recognition & Reward Program
A best practice strategic recognition and rewards system based in behavioural theory, informed by international research. Engage, motivate and reward employees. Achieve results.
A Strategic Recognition & Rewards system from Achievement Awards Group enables you to foster a positive, respectful corporate culture that motivates high performance and boosts employee engagement, giving you competitive advantage. Our strategic framework ensures that recognition systems are designed and developed according to global best in class standards.
Our approach is multi-dimensional, strategically aligned, measurable and based in behavioural and neuroleadership theory. This ensures that you are able to get the best results through international solutions that are tailored to your unique requirements.
How the Recognition and Reward System Works
A successful recognition and rewards system comprises of the following elements:
- Define requirements through holistic assessment
- Define the business case to establish strategic goals, along with organisational and employee value on investment
- Develop strategic program blueprint according to best practice recognition framework and principles
- Establish directing committee and develop detailed scope of work
- Design recognition systems including:
- Recognition modules and business rules including, recognition criteria and measures, reward formulae, participation eligibility and recognition processes;
- Branding and communications system incorporating program brand and identity, pre-launch and launch plan and strategic ongoing communications plan;
- Leadership and learning system to develop management recognition skills and educate participants;
- Events, celebrations and rewards system combining a blend of awards and rewards with intrinsic and extrinsic appeal;
- Technology and reporting system enables easy implementation, with a single platform to manage, monitor and measure investment;
- Feedback and management system ensures program delivery excellence in three key areas: participant, operational and strategic.
Benefits To You:
- Multi-dimensional approach that blends informal and formal recognition, promotes wide participation and offers optimal recognition opportunities throughout the organisation;
- Recognition criteria are aligned to incorporate values and goals to ensure that recognition is meaningful to individuals while also achieving objectives;
- Web-based nomination system is user-friendly to encourage active participation;
- Strategic communications include informational and motivational messages to keep individuals focused on the recognition message;
- Recognition training gives front-line managers better skill and confidence to deliver recognition, lead by example and enhance program success;
- Automated IT systems provide real-time information and detailed reports;
- Easy to review progress reports allows strategy to be adjusted as necessary.
A major private healthcare group needed to revitalise its long-running Recognition & Reward Program. A simplified structure and back-to-basics approach reconnected employees to company values and revived the spirit of recognition.Download PDF
Full-time values for temporary staff – Service Industry
A South African staffing solutions company that works with contract and temporary staff had an established, discerning client base. However, management wanted to strengthen its overall market position and increase staff loyalty.Download PDF
Making a big difference with a little recognition – Finance Industry
With ambitions of becoming an employer of choice, a high profile government agency needed to improve lackluster performance among 15 000 employees. It was no simple task. Surveys revealed largely disengaged staff, with strong perceptions that management didn’t care about them or their contributions. The solution was a recognition program that completely changed attitudes and improved performance in a big way.Download PDF