Quality & Productivity Program
Best practice employee incentive program. Lift productivity, secure quality. Achieve the balance. Drive meaningful, measurable performance.
A productivity and quality incentive program from Achievement Awards Group enables you to improve employee performance by motivating and rewarding efficient, quality-driven results. We work with you to identify the environmental factors that affect productivity within your organisation. Internal focus groups help define a meaningful family of measures. These are balanced between productivity and quality, and then weighted to reflect key priorities. A best practice employee incentive solution drives results, ensuring a higher level of productivity and quality across the board.
How Our Productivity And Quality Incentive Program Works
Our productivity and quality incentive program combines in depth analysis, measurements, design and reporting, ensuring a highly effective solution to improve performance. Key components of the program include the following:
- Measures are balanced between productivity and quality, ensuring that progress in one area is not affected by decline in the other area;
- A family of weighted measures based on key criteria provides meaningful data in an easily-accessible reporting format, ensuring that focus is kept on priorities;
- Measurement data easily converts into concrete numbers that accurately reflect progress and link directly to program spend;
- Adjust your program as required, to ensure the most effective results and the best return on investment.
Benefits To You:
- Expertise extends from comprehensive analysis and modelling to program design, management and delivery;
- We partner with your productivity team to expand or enhance your existing programs;
- Analysis of your business environment to identify factors that could impact performance;
- Creation of baseline data and selected weighted measures to balance productivity and quality;
- Reporting based on a core family of measures, from base data to pre-assigned weights;
- Designed to drive your performance objectives;
- Customised reward offering for motivational appeal and maximum impact;
- Connect people to your plan and generate enthusiasm and buy-in;
- Regular, targeted communications to inform, educate and motivate;
- Ongoing reporting and feedback to keep program on track.