High Performance Facilitation
Facilitation services enable a fully participative team engagement process. Quickly and efficiently gather information, devise action plans. Divergent ideas frame collective solution. Shared ownership produces results.
High performance facilitation services from Achievement Awards Group is a fast, efficient method for harnessing the power of collective knowledge to define challenges, find solutions, set action plans and achieve objectives. Through meaningful, result-oriented meetings, you will be able to harness the collective wisdom of your team to plan, discuss and problem-solve in the most efficient way. The result is a structured, dynamic flow of ideas and perspectives, uniting.
How High Performance Facilitation Services Work
We provide your company with facilitation services geared towards getting the most from your meetings. From one-to-one meetings all the way through to group discussions, our facilitation methodology uses a range of features such as visual mapping to allow for a more free, yet focused, flow of ideas.
- Conduct one-on-one briefing discussion with you to clearly define the desired result
- Frame workshop questions to generate meaningful response
- Anonymous process
- Safe environment for candid response, out-of-the-box ideas
- Time for thoughtful response
- Full participation
- Team solution, team buy-in
- Accelerates performance
- Efficient, effective result
Benefits To You:
- Efficient, collaborative process reduces meeting time by 50%;
- Recognition criteria are aligned to incorporate values and goals to ensure that recognition is meaningful to individuals while also achieving objectives;
- Inclusive team engagement ensures the buy-in of all stakeholders, fast-tracking performance;
- Workshop environment is structured to provide equal time and weight to all contributors, with dominant personalities kept in check;
- Anonymous response technique levels the ground for fully inclusive participation, creating richer, more diverse ideas;
- Discussion points and decision process documented for future reference.